Prospect Christian Preschool
For More Information Call Us at 770-963-8885
Prospect Church in Lawrenceville, GA offers a Mother's Morning Out and a Preschool Program featuring Bible study, prayer, music, Chapel time, playground time, and a preschool academic curriculum. We include time for lunch in our programs for ages two and older. Our preschool day for 2 year olds and older is from 9:30am to 1:30pm.
God has called us to serve Him by sharing the love of Jesus Christ through an outreach ministry of early childhood education. Our school will teach the fundamentals of academics while embracing and practicing Christian faith and values. Children will grow spiritually, physically, emotionally, socially and academically in a Christian environment while being cared for and taught by teachers who follow the principles and teachings of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
It is our desire to provide a quality, Christian program of faith, love and support to enrich the lives of children and families. We strive to maintain the highest standards of health, safety and security as we care for the children in our program.
We have a staff of 19 dedicated teachers who cherish the time they spend with their students and the families of their students. The 90 children entrusted to our care are precious in every way. We're local to Lawrenceville, Suwanee, Buford, and Hamilton Mill, and Dacula. If you are in need of a preschool program, we would love to have you consider Prospect.
- Bible Study - Students will participate in chapel time in order to learn about Jesus and to learn appropriate manners in church. The children will attend Chapel once a week. We will teach a new bible story and bible versus each month. The children will also learn new Christian songs. Each teacher will also pray with the class at least two times during the school day to teach the children how to give praise and thanks to our Lord as well as how to ask him for forgiveness for our sins, and how to ask for his blessings for others and for ourselves. Additionally, teachers will pray with the children at meal times including snack time.
- Academic - The themes for September - May will be as follows: Me, Family & Friends, Fun in the Forest, Fire Safety, Amazing Animals, We are Thankful, Five Senses, Nutrition, Jesus' Birthday, Transportation, Community Helpers, All about the Farm, Nature, and Fun in the Sun. Key concepts include: listening, talking, vocabulary, opposites, colors, shapes, numbers, self-concept, small/large muscle control, socialization, music, art, dramatic play and creative expression. Additionally, children will be introduced to weather concepts and will participate in activity centers.
- Music - Our goal is simple: to share God's love and joy as we experience music and movement in ways that will benefit children for future development. Through music and movement, children will learn to express themselves in song, rhythm and dance. We will sing songs about life and God's wonderful creation. Music will help children learn to cooperate, follow directions and develop social relationships. Children are a beautiful expression of God's love. We thank you for the opportunity to experience God at work in their little lives.
Registration/Tuition 2014 – 2015
Registration fees must be paid in order to secure placement for your child. The Registration fees are as follows:
- Two Year Olds $135
- Three Year Olds $155
- 4 day 3’s & Four Year Olds $190
Tuition rates are as follows:
- Two year olds – M/W or T/Th $133/Month
- Three year olds – T/W/Th $155/Month
- Three year olds (4 days)- M – Th $190/month
- Four year olds – M – Th $190/Month
**All children must be said age on or before September 1st of that school year. The activity fee is $35 per year for the two, three and four year old classes
The Three-year-old program is also theme based and "promotes positive self-esteem and learning." Through the thematic units-All About Me, Dinosaurs are Dino-mite!, Animals, Animals, Everywhere, We Are Thankful, Christmas is Coming, Community Helpers Help Us Out, Mother Goose on the Loose, Jesus is Alive, What do you See Under the Sea, Terrific Transportation, and Summer's Coming, children will learn about language/letters, numbers, colors, shapes, counting, sorting, positional concepts, patterning, graphing, problem solving, independent thinking, healthy habits, small/large muscle control, socialization, music, art, dramatic play, and creative expression. Three-year-olds will also participate in activity centers, learn about the weather, and will be introduced to calendar concepts this year. Cross-curricular activities are featured in this program.
The Four-year-old program has been developed based on the Georgia Pre-K Program Content Standards and the Kindergarten Academic Knowledge and Skills. We developed activities to incorporate skill-based knowledge and hands on activities to ensure the children learn by doing. We will expose the children to many skills and encourage practice to promote mastery of those skills. The fours will develop pre-reading skills through phonics as well as whole language using the Sing, Spell, Read and Write Program. They will also develop pre-writing skills with the Handwriting without Tears Program. The Fours will practice math skills such as basic addition, one to one correspondence, shape recognition and number recognition. Interaction with the teacher and other students will provide teachable moments for social skills such as sharing, kindness, responsibility, patience and respect. We will work on good manners and appropriate interactions with others as well as personal self-control. The goal of the fours program is to have your child develop the skills needed to enter Kindergarten and the desire to be a life long learner
- Fire Truck Visit
- Dental Visit
- Policeman Visit
- Adam and the Inflatable Zoo
- Wildlife Wonders
- Susie the Safety Instructor
- Jingles the Christmas Elf
- Genie's Winter World Tour
- Zelzar's Space Show Kid
- Thanksgiving Feast
- Pastries for Parents
- Spring Concert
- End of the Year Celebration
- 4 year old Graduation
Prospect prides itself in keeping very low student-teacher ratios so that your child gets the attention and guidance they need in their early formative years of life. Our student-teacher ratios are as follows:
- Toddlers/Twos ratio is 2 teachers to 8 children.
- Threes ratio is 2 teachers to 10 children.
- Fours ratio is 2 teachers to 14 children.
For more information call us at 770-963-8885, or send us e-mail to email@example.com. We would be happy to send you our detailed preschool brochure or schedule a tour of our preschool.